Thursday, July 26, 2007

منزه است آفریدگار روشنی

Salaam
These days are so beautiful because we had a good meeting and all the faces is in our mind…
Suzi ! I need your braveness to speak about my new world that I’m walking on , …
The wide , attractive and beautiful world .
these days I think about SHENAKHT many many times .
I make the rope of friendship with ابوسعید ابوالخیر for first time, and next I find the world of بایزید and then I know ابوالحسن خرقانی
at night I had so beautiful experience with these three seas« Bayazid , Aboosaeed, Kharaghani ».

may be because the nights are full of silent and mystery…and…
Yes , Suzi I need your brave to say I choose nights because the nights are too dark .may be you get surprise the concept of dark nights for our world have been changed!

Our children are afraid of darkness of the night! And we forgot the pure of nights
In فیه مافیه you read a nice point about darkness of night …
Molavi said: every things at night become hidden except Ria! You know, Ria get obvious at night!…

This point shows only a little about deepness of nights . I find my self so closer to deep point of life and I smell یاسمین طلب at nights …
Somayyeh ! you know in moonlight all the things get changed…you can hear all of voices better. you can hear your lower whispering even as a loudest voice...
you can listen to your pain at nights , Bahar narenj.

When you open دفتر روشنایی at night you can see the Roshani …and you don’t believe any other Roshanayi( like sunshine or other …)for you the concept of Roshani get changed in darkness. and become so meaningful.